How You Can Support BSO
The BSO Board of Directors is a group of dedicated volunteers whose mission is to continue to preserve this community gem for generations to come. But we cannot do it without the community's help! There are many ways to support your BSO, such as...
- Attend our concerts. Better yet, become a season ticket holder or bring a friend!
- Join us for an evening out for one of our special events. Enjoy food, great company, and beautiful music!
- Place an ad in the concert program. Look for the refreshed and improved format this season!
- Make a donation and apply for any matching grants that may be available to you.
- Still looking for another way to get involved? Email us at email@example.com.
Credit Card Donations & Subscriptions
Click on the "Donate Now" button to make a one-time donation, or better yet, become a Subscribing Donor with an automatic monthly donation.
You can mail a donation check to:
Baytown Symphony Orchestra
PO Box 2217
Baytown, TX 77522
Please include information on the availability of Matching Funds and dedication information, if applicable.
Sources of Funds
Uses of Funds
And give a little "extra".....
In addition to your generous responses to our regular fundraising efforts, there are ways you can donate a little extra by participating in the community support programs of the vendors listed below. These additional sources do not produce any major revenue stream, but every bit counts. Below are some of the ways with which you can enhance your normal giving.
Shop at Amazon Smile
Go to "Your Account" and select "Change Your Charity."
Type in: Baytown Symphony Orchestra
and Amazon will make a donation to the BSO
when you shop at
All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your
Kroger Plus Card
Sign In or Register to enroll. Once signed in you can enroll or update your "Community Rewards" recipient under your
"My Account" settings.
Don't forget to re-link your Kroger card beginning each August 1st!
The BSO number is 10201
Find us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the Baytown Symphony Orchestra.